Sunday, July 09, 2006

We did it, we did it, we did it, yah, lo hicimos!
posted by Bec @ 4:50 PM

Okay, my turn to post... I have officially started my own personal blog, go ahead and check it out. It is linked here, right? Maybe I will have to add that.

Debbie- I was going to email you. Before I left for McCall, I picked you a nice bag of cherries, but it turned out that they all had worms. Sad. So, that is why I can't send you any. Sorry!

We also had oodles of apricots on our new little tree, but when we got back from McCall they had all rotted. Sad again. I need to go pick strawberries, raspberries, zucchini, and whatever else is ready to be picked in our garden.

3 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck does "lo hicimos" mean?

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Bek's having some problems with this comment stuff so I'll give the answer. (She had to tell me because I didn't know either.)

First it's pronounced low heeseemowse.

Second it's from Dora The Explorer. The whole title is. It's the song they sing after they finally get wherever they are going.

Third, I think it just means "we did it" in Spanish.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Bec said...

Exactly brother. Thanks for the help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home