Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Slow News Week
posted by Brian @ 8:39 PM

Okay, so since nobody has posted anything new lately I'll just chime in with a bit of info. Parker and Ally got back in town on Monday after going with Mom and Dad to Chief Timothy State Park along with a plethora of other Bartlows. Angie and I did not go for a couple reasons: 1. I'm still a bit under the weather and 2. Audrey. For reasons that are most likely apparent to anyone who knows Audrey, we didn't feel like camping with her. For some reason I don't think she'd do too well in a tent.

I'm sure Mom will post soon with some cool pictures. Probably a few of Parker's new accomplishment. The little guy is riding a bike now! Woohoo! No training wheels or anything. He's just cruising! Unfortunately, at Chief Timothy there are millions of goat's heads which pop tires. Otherwise I'm sure Parker and Ally would have done little else besides ride their bikes all around the island.

That reminds me, I need to fix their bikes so they can ride around here all day long.

Anyhow, Our new Sunday School class is going to start this Sunday. We're a bit excited and anxious.

Finally, I've updated my website over at www.eggheadhomemedia.com I still have a bit of work to do with adding pictures and detailed info, but the basics are all there. Today I changed it to be a dynamic website. It's all driven from a database which will make it a lot easier to update.

I'll see if I can get some video of Parker-rama riding his bike around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home