Friday, October 20, 2006

Thanks Susie!!!
posted by Carol @ 8:25 PM

OK....the thanks go to Susie because she gave me the idea that I could look up our condo on the internet and maybe find some pictures....DUH!!!! So I did. Here is the site.

The picture showing on the home page is not our side of the building. However, take a look at "open property photo tour". Picture #5 is a picture of our entry way. The door on the left is the storage closet and the door almost out of sight is the entry door. The window on the 2nd floor, to the right, would be our living room. However this is not our building because this is the mirror image of our building.

Pictures #9 and #10 could be our building. Our Condo is directly over the two garage door grouping and the entry is on the right of those garage doors. The veranda over the two garage doors is our veranda and has two sliding glass doors leading from the living room on the right and the bedroom on the left. The area over the entry is fake.

Now you can take a virtual tour of the 4 massive rooms by going to the "glamour". This may actually be our condo because it has the tile on the kitchen counters and floor and it is the correct layout. The tile was an upgrade.

Wow, I wish I had know about this sooner. I have been sweating about how much room there was over the sliding glass windows. I have pre-made the drapes except for one panel in the living room that still needs the lining. I made them quite a bit longer than the window, so looks like they are going to work and not be too long. Yeh!!!

We are leaving to drive to Colorado early Sunday morning, hoping to make it in one day. I have everything crammed into the Outback including 2 curve tracers that I hadn't counted on. There is still room for our suitcases and yes, it is all the way to the roof. Whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home