Friday, July 14, 2006

Egghead Home Theater Configuration Tool
posted by Brian @ 2:45 PM

Well I've been working on this all morning and most of yesterday and I finally have a simple working version. YAY! I think it's actually pretty cool, and the way I made it should make it easy to add many more models of speakers and eventually screen/TVs. Maybe in the future I might be able to
allow the user to change the dimensions of the room too! How crazy would that be? In theory, they could recreate their existing room with my tool. Oh how fun.

Anyhow, go check it out and see if you can break anything. Or just have fun.

Right now I only have modeled up two series of speakers. But you can mix and match all you want. The 8200 series subwoofer is included in the main front speakers so there isn't a separate one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home