Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mondays
posted by Brian @ 10:05 AM

Okay today isn't Monday, but coming up this next Monday, if you listen to Mix 106 (FM 105.9) or KTIK (AM 1350) you just might hear my new radio ad. It will be playing 4 times a day from Monday through Thursday. And then the next three weeks on Monday and Tuesday about 4-5 times a day. And then the same thing for three weeks every month going forward. The goal is to get the word out about my company.

Tomorrow I should be getting an mp3 of each of the radio commercials. I'll be sure to post them up on the blog so you guys can listen to them. I'm a bit excited and I hope this will start me on the path towards becoming the leading Home Media company in Idaho.

That's the goal anyway.

Oh yeah, and the radio guy and my advertising guy both said the brochure looked really good! They loved the picture on the front. Good job Deb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home