Friday, September 08, 2006

Next up, Motorcycles!
posted by Brian @ 4:37 PM

I'm trying a new thing. When Debbie posted her video of Texas rain I wasn't able to see it so I posted that she should try YouTube. Well never being one to have someone do something I wouldn't do myself I decided to try it out and see how hard it is to use. Well it turns out it's quite easy. To show proof, look here.



This is Parker cruising around on his other bike. I still haven't been to Walmart yet to get new tubes for both bikes and new tires for Ally's bike.

I just took this video with our digital camera. I think it worked pretty well.

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well guess what... the video doesn't work for us Mac users...

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Really? It's a flash movie so I would have thought that you would be able to view it. Dang. Do you have the latest flash installed?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home