Saturday, November 04, 2006

Postcards
posted by Brian @ 10:47 PM

Hey everyone, I'm really excited about these postcards I've created and am sending out to builders and owner/builders who have recently gotten building permits. I've signed up for an account with a company that goes through and gets all the information for everyone who gets approved for a building permit in southern Idaho. Then they make all that information available on the internet. I can download it all into excel and make mailing labels or print these postcards and send them out. This is targeted marketing at it's best! I am trying to convince them to install structured wiring because it's really a no-brainer. I also mention that I do a lot more than just structured wiring. Check out the postcard front & back.

If I can install structured wiring in lots of houses, then I can do the next phase as well. That's sending postcards to the people who have moved into the houses and offer to: finish their whole home audio system, install surround sound, install lighting control, offer other services...

I figure that I will get a lot of "repeat business". Especially if the wiring is already in their walls. Here is the front & back of my first postcard like this.

Something is telling me that business is going to virtually explode here in the next month or two (once these builders who have gotten permits start getting to the point where they need my services)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home