Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Photos
posted by Brian @ 5:17 PM

So, Saturday we had the Steiners over for dinner as "payment" for Jason taking a few pictures of our family. Of course since Angie and I get to decide which pictures to send we obviously chose the best looking people in our family, the kids!

We decided to create a bit of a collage for a card and use Snapfish to print out 100 of them for free! Let's hear it for McDonalds Monopoly! I just sent this out this morning. Hopefully we'll be getting the prints back early next week and can then send out the Christmas letters.


Here are some other shots from our photo shoot. Enjoy.



1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Hey can I pick these kids to be my grandchildren? Oh, Wait, they are my grandkids....awesome, and beauty isn't just skin deep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home