Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Nana, you will be missed
posted by Brian @ 10:45 AM

Yesterday morning as I woke up I received a call from Mom telling me that Nana had passed away minutes before. She had said that Papa was there and had just given her a kiss. I think that will be a lasting memory for me. I didn't see it, but I can imagine how it went.

It's hard for me when I think about what Papa is feeling these days. To be married as long as my grandparents were and to now be without his wife, his partner, his friend must be hard. Too hard to imagine. But beyond the grief we know she is in a better place now, where sickness and pain are no more.

Still for those left behind it is still hard. Papa, Mom, Sally, Suzie, I love you all and I'm praying for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home