Thursday, February 22, 2007

Weekend Away
posted by Brian @ 8:22 PM

This past weekend Angie and I went up to McCall (without the kidos) with our Sunday School class. We stayed at a place called Camp Pinewood. They have a new (to them) building with 10 rooms in it. It used to be a managed care facility. Anyhow, it was a nice place to stay and we got to know a bunch of other couples a lot better. It was a total blast and we haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time!

I don't think we took any pictures (I know, there has been a lack of visuals on this blog lately) but it was a nice place. The cool thing is that it isn't very far from downtown. Totally within walking distance! It's a bit north of the airport. Next time you're up in McCall, go check it out.

In other news, Angie is going to be helping me with my business! YAY! The fact is, I just don't have the personality to do sales. I'm friendly and all, but not very outgoing. I also can't read people like she can. So I think she'll be able to help out a lot! Here's hoping the business just takes off!

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home