Sunday, July 23, 2006

Gentle Routine
posted by Bec @ 7:32 PM

Okay, so maybe it is not gentle and hopefully won't be a routine.

Byron's life has been full of farming lately. He is either combining (is that how you spell it?), driving the non-air conditioned truck (in 100+ degree weather) to the seed company or irrigating. Combine that with a migraine every 5 hours and he is possibly sleeping the migraine away during his down time (with the aid of Excedrin Migraine). He has taken moments out of his day to play in the church men's league softball tournament. They have won their first two games so far and the next one is one Tuesday evening. If you think of it, please add him to your prayers.

My days have been filled with training. I do frequent the softball field and watch too much television. I did catch up on some sleep this weekend and I plan on going to bed early to stay ahead of the game this week. The foothills were tough, but good. I am actually sore in the oblique abdominal area and the calves. I think that I will try running the stairs at Nampa High School's stadium to mimic the hills.

There isn't too much excitment going on here. Just wanted to give a little update on the norm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home